Consulting and Coaching for Change is run jointly with < HEC Paris / Saïd Business School > and it draws on the combined strengths of two of the world's leading business schools.
Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
• Improved critical-thinking skills and self-awareness
• Greater confidence in handling challenging change scenarios
• Access to our global community of change leaders
• A postgraduate degree qualification
• An enhanced approach to change management
• Leaders who understand how to tackle complex change issues
• Ongoing access to the latest publications and webinars
• Access to the global alumni networks at both schools
Check Your Eligibility
Consulting and Coaching for Change alumni have kindly agreed to share their stories with you to help you understand:
- Why they chose to attend the Programme,
- What they gained through the face-to-face modules and the dissertation,
- How this experience transformed their thinking, approaches and change management techniques
"It was great learning from other people from different parts of the world – the sheer diversity of challenges people face in their context was really eye-opening."
Peter Collins | Director, Centre for Ethical Leadership, Ormond College
"As an Expert in the fields of Marketing and Change, I wanted to challenge my knowledge and my worldviews, while gaining an outstanding theoretical framework within which I could deep dive and develop further."
Cyrille Comole-Theveniaud, General Manager, WooElse
After a successful C-level career in global banking, Eamon Mulligan took the leap to become a 'change agent.’ As a transformation leader, he advises companies and academic organizations on transformation, technology and operations, and financial services.